Monday 26 January 2015

The 2015 SAG Awards Red Carpet Rundown

Awards seasons! Which means Hollywood red carpet fashions, the kind I like. :-)

I'll be running down the most popular looks from Sunday night's Screen Actor's Guild Award. As you may or may not know, the SAGs are given by actors to other actors. Acknowledgement from your peers is a great validation, which presupposes an actor is also well-liked. That's something we can't always say for people this industry BUT I'm babbling, so here we go!

All photos courtesy of Ethan Miller / Getty Images.



I love Reese Witherspoon's old Hollywood silhouette. Her simple accessories make for an understated elegance.




Va-va-voom! Sofia Vergara sizzles as always on the red carpet. This crimson number is to die for. Of course, if I had Joe Manganiello as my fiance I'd be hard pressed to look delicious all hours of the day.




Red carpet darling Lupita Nyong'o seems to finally miss with this.. I don't even know what this is. The cut is okay, but the print is just hideous. Next time, love.




Give Jennifer Aniston her statue! Girlfriend never seems to get a break. The outfit isn't popular so far with the most of the media outlets, but its really not that bad. The print is a bit on my grandmother's side, but the cut and silhouette is lovely on her.





On the other hand, this popular Julianne Moore number looks like a limp seaweed to me. It just doesn't flatter her figure. Still went home a winner though, taking home the trophy for her performance in Still Alice.




Congratulations Kiera Knightley on the baby! The colour is lovely and suits her very well but still not feeling the cut on this dress. Perhaps if it's a bit shorter, the layers could have worked out. A it is, it just looks frumpy. :(




Emmaaaa, how much do I love thee? I don't think I've ever seen Emma Stone in an outfit I didn't like. Or maybe I just like her all the time. There's just something about this girl, she's so gosh darn likeable. The outfit is nothing outstanding, but if she works it then all is well. :)

That's it! I'm excited to watch the films this season. I'm bracing myself and my tissues for The Theory of Everything, while Mum's hyped for American Sniper. Weekend come sooner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.